SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which is one of the most used Online Marketing Technique that helps you to bring your Website on top of the Search Engines Result Pages for a specific Keyword.
Search Engine: Search Engine is a software system which build to show an information on World Wide Web.
Keywords: Keywords is an Query which put on Search Engine to find out something.
Search Engine Optimization Training - For Beginner
- SEO Introduction and Its basic terminology
- How does Search Engine Work?
- Google, Yahoo, Bing and so on
- How to manage an SEO Project and reach Higher Ranking on Search Engine Result Pages?
- SEO Partition
- Keywords Research and Analysis along with Competition Site Analysis
- On-Page Optimization:
Title Meta Keywords Meta Description Headings Bold / Strong ALT Attribute URL Language (lang="en")
- Off-Page Optimization:
Page Rank Alexa Rank Online Reputation Directory Submission Content Writing Article Writing Blog Writing Blog Submission Article Submission Blog Commenting Social Bookmarking
Google AdWords Google Analytics Google Webmaster / Search Console
- Top SEO Tools:
WooRank SEO Site Checkup SEO Quake Grammarly Yoast Siteliner Similar Web Many More....
Search Engine Optimization Training - Advance
- Review about Core SEO Strategies
- Social Media Optimization Introduction and SMO Tags:
Meta tags for Google Plus Meta tags for Twitter Meta tags for Facebook Google Publisher
- Online Reputation Techniques:
Forum Posting Classified Posting PDF / PPT Submission Image Promotion Email Marketing Content Marketing Local Listing Review Submission
Google BlogSpot Google Places Google AdSense YouTube Channel
- How to increase fan following on social networking sites?
- What is the latest information and changes in SEO Ranking Algorithm?
- Increase your development skills which is useful in SEO like Gzip Compression, URL Rewriting and so on.